Rsf Opel 2 secondary air modification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Check friendly fires out of Canada. I ordered a gasket from them. Rocky Mountain stove I think also sells rsf parts.

Reactions: jjfmetal
5/8 orifices and 45 5/32 holes update.
2 longs on hot coals. 10 minutes after closing completely down..

10;mins later they are robust almost the full top of stove is blue. I have a video. So far I'm only about 45 mins in and they are still doing good. . More time for more results. Enjoy the sweet
audio

I forgot to add. At this time with such a small load my stove top temp is right under 400 and steady.

I'm really curious how adding a cat would change my stove top temp reading ??

5/8 orifices and 45 5/32 holes update.
2 longs on hot coals. 10 minutes after closing completely down..

10;mins later they are robust almost the full top of stove is blue. I have a video. So far I'm only about 45 mins in and they are still doing good. . More time for more results. Enjoy the sweet
audio

I'd say it looks better with the larger orfice.

Reactions: jjfmetal and Crocks