Santa Came early this year!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbavh

Feeling the Heat
Oct 22, 2008
NJ Piney
After a day of torture holiday shopping with the wife. I pull up my driveway and find a small pickup truck sized load of silver maple rounds neatly placed beside my wood pile. I hardly ever get maple to burn as I am surrounded by mostly Pine and Oak. Maybe I should go shopping with the wife more often? I sure hope he comes back next year or sooner!

Thank you Santa!!!!

Bubbavh said:
After a day of torture holiday shopping with the wife. I pull up my driveway and find a small pickup truck sized load of silver maple rounds neatly placed beside my wood pile. I hardly ever get maple to burn as I am surrounded by mostly Pine and Oak. Maybe I should go shopping with the wife more often? I sure hope he comes back next year or sooner!

Thank you Santa!!!!
I burn alot of silver maple merry x-mass

Status
Not open for further replies.