Sarah explains woodpiles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta-T said:
I could not understand her...I do not speak Ontarionese.

ya i dont know what she is rambling on about Delta? i thought we all did that over here?

BUT! not drinking straight out of a can... aint Canadian... eh! :bug: :cheese:

loon

DSC08097.jpg

Hey I'm proud of my wood too but I dont go waving it around at parties though.

(Thanks to Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School for that memorable line)

6/02/11 at parents acreage 1hr west of me Still have about 3 1/2 cords of deadfall mixed Oak to haul in,split & stack between some trees for a year or so.Just too hot until later in week here.

Attachments

• finally its completely full after 8.5 months.jpg
    finally its completely full after 8.5 months.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 397
BeGreen said:
Here is why we store wood :lol:

LOL my wife would agree with that girl.. Too funny!

Ray

I think she's adorable! :lol:

loon said:
Delta-T said:

ya i dont know what she is rambling on about Delta? i thought we all did that over here?

loon

DSC08097.jpg

Loon, not much in the video that is bad from what I see. The shed is full and some good canadian beer went down the hatch.

GIBIR

i got a chuckle out of it GIBIR :lol: now maybe i will down a bunch of Old Milwalkee Lights and post myself on youtube also?

uuuhhhh!!! then again..maybe not! :shut: :)

loon

DSC08691.jpg

I want my neighbors to think I could use more wood so most of my stash is out of sight. :lol:

Woody Stover said:
I want my neighbors to think I could use more wood so most of my stash is out of sight. :lol:

I actually have no trouble picturing Sarah posting the "otoh, if you want your neighbors to think you could use more wood, eh? . . . " corollary

I'm proud of my wood too but won't show it on a video and the neighbors don't get to see it either.

I've built a couple holz mietes in my front yard . . . proudly displaying my wood there for folks to see. ;) Guess I'm the sort of person who takes pride in my wood. :)

snowleopard said:
PapaDave said:
My woodshed is in the front yard, but no one can see inside unless they come up to the house.
If only I'd seen this BEFORE I built that thing, ......maybe I should re-evaluate my life and woodshed to be a better person. I know, I can take the walls off.
Whooo, I fell better now. Had me scared.
:roll:

MOVE THE DAG-DUN HOUSE!

I don't like where the house is anyway.......I'm gonna' get right on that. :lol:
If the rain will stop, I could probably git 'er done this afternoon. ;-)

loon said:
Delta-T said:

loon

DSC08097.jpg

I knew somethin wasn't right...she's an impostor, not a real Canadian. I usually have no problems with provincial dialects, but this one was a mystery, clearly she's from Michigan or Wisconsin (or one of those other foreign lands I cannot spell).
You know, for a Canadian, you type english really well. ;-) your wood pile is quite nice, I'm sure it earns you much respect in your neighborhood.

I like Sarah.... really.

mecreature said:
I like Sarah.... really.

Whoever they are she is as cute as the Dickens!

Ray

Yea I have a crush on her and she can have some of my wood if she wants.

velvetfoot said:
I don't understand the negative comments.
She's just talking about neighborly competition - who's got the bigger stack of wood.
I think it's funny.

I think she's more less making "fun" of a neighbors wood pile. I don't think she's bragging about her wood pile. Of course I could be wrong cause I can take it either way from watching the video. A few comments in the video have me thinking there is a bunch of sarcasm in the video.

This is hands-down the best post and video of summer. I <3 Sarah.

She has to be wondering where all the views came from.

Wow, What an idiot!

rdust said:
velvetfoot said:
I don't understand the negative comments.
She's just talking about neighborly competition - who's got the bigger stack of wood.
I think it's funny.

I think she's more less making "fun" of a neighbors wood pile. I don't think she's bragging about her wood pile. Of course I could be wrong cause I can take it either way from watching the video. A few comments in the video have me thinking there is a bunch of sarcasm in the video.

I agree, she's making fun of the wood that has been butchered, shes a real tree hugger

I'm sending that video to the old widow down the street who hates my wood stacks. Maybe then she will be happy they are not in my front yard!

Status
Not open for further replies.