SCOOOOOOOORRRREEEE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to know what the wood is in the 1st pic...i got a small amount of it and just mixed it with some other stuff

It's not any kind of evergreen. Yes, a fair amount of cherry.

fv

Oops! ;em I mean the first pic...first and third pic.
Second is certainly Cherry.

Looks like BTUs to me.
Free is good.
Nice score!

I've pay $10 per cord from the state & cost to get it home is about $25, so $35 total.
My labor is also free, ibuprofen not included ;lol

Definately some cherry in that pile and I see some elm by the looks of the bark of some of it, but not 100 percent sure what that yellow wood is. I'll be interested in finding that one out myself.

The yellow wood looks like Mulburry and the white wood looks like hackleberry. Nice size of wood to handle too. Great Score.

Reactions: smokinj
nice scoooooooorrrrreeeeee!!!! nice manageable pieces.

Puny little tiny firewood, I'm so jealous.:mad: Spent this evening taking apart a 4' Red Oak that was cut live Wednesday. Lord is this stuff heavy. Got about 2 1/2 cord to go, then it's back to some nice small 24" Ash.

Oh yea, very nice find BTW. A C

Status
Not open for further replies.