Score me a free Dolmar saw!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmonSTART

Minister of Fire
Scored me a free Dolmar 113 today. It's an older one, 1984ish, but it came with it's original owners manual. The cylinder walls look a tad worn, but not scored. It has good spark and everything works. It leaks a little gas, which is probably just a rotted fuel line. It's a good project for my lunch breaks. The older guy I work with says it's a GREAT old saw.

Anyone have Dolmar experience?

Heh, I'll get some pics when I bring it home. I fired it up at work today with a bit of fresh mix gas. Started first pull. Leaks some fuel from the tank vent area. Needs some tuning work. Fires right up and runs OK though. It even idles.

Status
Not open for further replies.