Score!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseroom

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2014
Rochester
Score!!! Score!!!Was on a run. Saw a tree company taking down some trees. I asked what they were going to do with it. He said get rid of it. So I asked if I could come get it. It gets better. He asked where I lived and they dumped it in my driveway. Cherry and Ash.

View attachment 162396 View attachment 162397Was on a run. Saw a tree company taking down some trees. I asked what they were going to do with it. He said get rid of it. So I asked if I could come get it. It gets better. He asked where I lived and they dumped it in my driveway. Cherry and Ash.

Fancy them blocking your driveway like that.......tut tut:mad:

no respect anymore............;lol

I see I need to start running again...

Reactions: Hickorynut
Good for you fellow jogger. Your experience with that woodpile gives me some impetus to keep trying. I have gotten no thanks on my last four or five asking's. One where I offered to drop the dead pin oak and clean up the mess to their burning pile. I assume it was a liability issue I don't look too competent sometimes ;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.