Screen for Fisher fireplace insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathleen805

Jun 27, 2015
Maryland
Hi there! My husband and I just picked up a Fisher fireplace/woodstove insert (not sure what model # or if it has a specific name?) but it's missing the screen (square one, I think it's the "contemporary" screen?) Does anyone know if or where I can get a replacement screen?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 405
Reactions: Marie B
Moving this to the Fisher sub-forum. Please be sure this is not installed as a slammer and that it is connected to a full liner in the chimney instead.

Am I glad that I don't need one to see the fire. ;)

PE-Super-burn.jpg

Hi there! My husband and I just picked up a Fisher fireplace/woodstove insert (not sure what model # or if it has a specific name?) but it's missing the screen (square one, I think it's the "contemporary" screen?) Does anyone know if or where I can get a replacement screen?

Thanks!
I'm in need of a screen for his same stove. Did you have any luck finding one?

Send CamFan a private message by clicking on his member name at one of his posts above. Hit "Start a conversation" .

Status
Not open for further replies.