Simply amazing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of questions would have to be answered for sure. Looks like it must be pretty stout with their recommendations for applying the stuff. How long does it last? Why can't you touch with hands (like with the shoes)? What about sun. Lots and lots of questions but it could indeed be some fantastic stuff there.

Reactions: CodyWayne718
I would never have to wash my car again.

Reactions: ScotO
I would never have to wash my car again.
That's what I was thinking also but, the more I read, I just don't know about it. Someone said it leaves white residue so your vehicle would appear to be salt covered :(

just like every other 'miracle product' out there, I'm sure it has it's downfalls........While it looks really cool, and the video of it posted here sells it without a hitch, I'm sure it's got more than one negative problem....

But, man, think of the possibilities!!

Only sounds about as nasty as your average automotive paint. Ok, maybe the bath towel wouldn't be a good idea but I'm totally trying the sled!

Yep.. Nothing to see here!

That's what I was thinking also but, the more I read, I just don't know about it. Someone said it leaves white residue so your vehicle would appear to be salt covered :(

Ahhh, but my car is already white ::-)

It might be good on school buildings to deter the brats with the spray paint.

That's why I'd be interested in placing it on the undercarriage only.

Status
Not open for further replies.