Since I drive past the Pro Pellet Plant fairly often...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Since I drive past the Pro Pellet Plant fairly often, next time I'll give them a call and see if I can get the "nickle tour" and post a few pix...

I'll also take a few pix of the ESES bagging operation if I can. ESES is my local dealer that bags their own pellets...

The plant in Michigan????

You wouldn't happen to be driving by with say --- and empty 18 wheeler??????

From what I know the Michigan plant is the only one making pellets, currently. I am very happy with the pellets and have not had any complaints in 2,000 tons this year on the pellets. I would take that as an A+ rating. I would suggest you call first before just popping in. Please note the chain link fence and gate at the entrance. They are very nice people but.................

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
..... Please note the chain link fence and gate at the entrance. They are very nice people but.................Eric

So Eric, what do YOU know about the above mentioned chain link fence???? A story we should know about???? :lol:

macman said:
kinsman stoves said:
..... Please note the chain link fence and gate at the entrance. They are very nice people but.................Eric

So Eric, what do YOU know about the above mentioned chain link fence???? A story we should know about???? :lol:

That is to keep your attention from the rabid dogs and mine fields.
Dogs get hungry when all they have to eat is left over pellets. Trespassers are mighty tasty and from what the dogs tell me, kinda taste like chicken.

Eric

Sting said:
The plant in Michigan????

You wouldn't happen to be driving by with say --- and empty 18 wheeler??????

As a matter of fact....YES!

Eric...That fence doesn't scare me... not after being chased across the tarmac by armed Marines in HumVees while ATTEMPTING to deliver a new wing to an F-16 squardron in Ft. Worth, TX (just days before we went after the Taliban in Afganistan).

Status
Not open for further replies.