Smiling wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wvwoodchuck

Jun 14, 2009
WV
I noticed this when I was unloading from the truck.

Attachments

• smilingwood.jpg
    smilingwood.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 422
This load was full of funnies. My wife found one that looked like a horses hoof. I had to cut it off so I can seal it. I guess she is going to use it for something.

Post it on utube, say its a religous figure and charge admission.

Keep an eye on it when it hits the stove - perhaps it will start to scream. Cheers!

I've got a whole bunch that look like they have words written all around the edge of the split.

Heem said:
I've got a whole bunch that look like they have words written all around the edge of the split.

something like "PROPERTY OF HEEM, KEEP YOUR MITS OFF!"?

Noticed this 4" round 2 yr dead Shagbark Hickory in one of my stacks this morning...Is it a dog or a horse? ;-P

Attachments

• hickory round illusion.jpg
    hickory round illusion.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 260
Thistle said:
Noticed this 4" round 2 yr dead Shagbark Hickory in one of my stacks this morning...Is it a dog or a horse? ;-P

Thats clearly a platypus.

gzecc said:

:coolsmile: +100

Thistle said:
gzecc said:

:coolsmile: +100

Put it on Ebay and sell it to the highest bidder.lol

Keep looking . . . you might find a piece of wood that resembles The Madonna. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.