Snow was piled high!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
When I returned from the west coast, I found this pile under a roof valley - almost made it up to gutter height. I suspect that pile will last while, even with the warm weather.

Attachments

• gutter.jpg
    gutter.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 304
I'm glad to here you made a safely back home .I hope you had quality time with your daughter. Welcome back and home
You missed a real nasty storm I plowed for 2 days

We can finally say our snow is gone. The last of it left 2 days ago! That' does not mean there will be no more this spring as we know from experience there will indeed be more. But, maple syrup season has just ended. The trees are budding and no freezing for two nights with no freezing nights expected now for several nights. Pull the buckets and spiles and get to cleaning. Found popple yesterday that have opened and look like giant feline willows. Frogs woke up. Usually don't hear them until April. Spring is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.