Some stoves will burn anything........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
..........or so the salesman claims. I ran across this testimonial recently.
Posted by TheGoatlady (My Page) on Sun, Jun 5, 05 at 23:48

"We have a pellet/corn burning stove that we heat our entire house with in Wisconsin. We were told it can burn anything you can fit through a two inch auger. We can burn corn, pellets, dried cherry pits, stoker coal or whatever. The salesman told us there is a man with this same stove that burned chicken and *gulp* dog manure in his. "

I would hope he waited til it was at least dry.

Giovanni said:
..........or so the salesman claims. I ran across this testimonial recently.
Posted by TheGoatlady (My Page) on Sun, Jun 5, 05 at 23:48

"We have a pellet/corn burning stove that we heat our entire house with in Wisconsin. We were told it can burn anything you can fit through a two inch auger. We can burn corn, pellets, dried cherry pits, stoker coal or whatever. The salesman told us there is a man with this same stove that burned chicken and *gulp* dog manure in his. "

I would hope he waited til it was at least dry.

hope you live up wind from them bro :sick: i dont think the testing agency that certified the unit tested for doggie poo and chicken chit. i pity the poor fool that has to do the annual cleaning!

Status
Not open for further replies.