special ordering Bio-bricks in Charlottesville, VA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newatthis

Aug 28, 2014
Charlottesville, VA
So, as best as I can tell, no one sells Bio-bricks, or similar brands, around here. Retailers locally include Lowe's and Southern States. Is it likely that I could special order a ton from one of these two stores? Am I missing another option?

Do you have a Tractor Supply nearby? They stock a six-pack of Eco-Bricks at some locations and around here if your local TSC does not stock them, they will get them for you if you ask. Similar product vs Bio-Bricks. Google "Redstone fuel block" and look for the TSC link for six pack of Redstone fuel blocks. I'd advise against the 3-pack TSC fuel blocks - they are a different (inferior) product.

Regards,

Gpsfool

Yes, we do have Tractor Supply! I didn't realize it. Thanks, gps...

Yes, we do have Tractor Supply! I didn't realize it. Thanks, gps...

TSC will even do a bulk discount on Eco-bricks, and will reserve as much as a pallet of them with no upfront payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.