spring pellet pricing opinions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are like Wall Street Executives. ****Should I sell or hold onto it?**** I am going to buy 3 tons with a friend of mine. They will be the LG Granules from pelletsales.com. I believe they are not taking any bids yet for the spring. They said they are determining the availability of pellets and a fair price. I want to be safe and have the pellets. It's similar to locking in at a certain price for oil. For those(like myself) that locked in last spring for oil. I locked in at $4.27 a gallon. At the time it looked like a wise move. Now I am stuck buying 900 gallons at that price . SOOOO.......This is really the same thing,only with wood pellets.

I would rather pay more money for American/OOH Canada, wood pellets, than help Exxon/Mobile, and our angry friends over-seas, and I can say this, because I've been to the HAPPY LAND....Where people are fighting over sand.....I don't know about you, but sleeping with 1 virgin is bad, 70 is hell....P.S. I love BACON.....

dr.coolbreeze said:
I would rather pay more money for American/OOH Canada, wood pellets, than help Exxon/Mobile, and our angry friends over-seas, and I can say this, because I've been to the HAPPY LAND....Where people are fighting over sand.....I don't know about you, but sleeping with 1 virgin is bad, 70 is hell....P.S. I love BACON.....

Cracked me up coolbreeze. I'm totally brokenhearted that oil has plummeted and Hugo and Mahmoud are having trouble making ends meet. NOT! Perhaps they would be more tolerant and peaceful if we sent each and every one of them a "Bacon Explosion". Haven't made one yet, but man, this thing looks outrageous!

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html

Status
Not open for further replies.