Reecer Posted By Reecer, Nov 28, 2018 at 11:52 PM

1. Reecer

Reecer
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 28, 2018
    Loc:
    Vincennes, IN
    Hi... I just purchased a squire wood stove insert. I’ve got it installed and it works great. My question is, are there any websites that have information, specs, or list or models that were manufactured? Or even the history of the company (like when they quit manufacturing the stoves)? I have searched with no avail. I was just trying to gain some knowledge about my stove and how it’s different than the other models just out of curiousity. Thanks for ANY information.

2. bholler

bholler
    Chimney sweep 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Loc:
    central pa

I dont have any info on the manufacturer but all of the squires i have seen are pretty much the same as most inserts of the time. Post a pic of it you might get someone who knows more.

How did you install it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mellow

mellow
    Resident Stove Connoisseur 2.
    NULL

Jan 19, 2008
    Loc:
    Salisbury, MD
    I question how it was installed as well, unless you got a transition those things are installed as slammers which is highly unsafe.

bholler likes this.