St Croix York insert w/ dhc3000 controller

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Ok so it’s been about 10 years since I had to remedy this specific problem. I used to have a copy of the pdf technical manual for older discontinued digital controllers used in several St Croix and Enviro stoves but cannot find it anymore. Specifically, I have this York insert setup to use a remote tstat. We don’t want to use the stove with this anymore. This older dch300 controller does not have the toggle switch for tstat operation but uses a confusing set of jumpers on the back of the controller at J8,J9 and J10. I’ve tried every combination I can use bunk of and I just want to s t the pins for on/off manual controller. Help! If you have a copy of that old pdf I’d appreciate a copy, or of you can recall the factory pin set up that would be great too. Please no guesstimates. Some of you know what I’m talking about id love to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

smwilliamson, have a look at pages 16, 17, and 18 in the service manual I've attached below. I hope this is what you're looking for.

Good luck and take care. Keep us posted

Attachments

• C-12027 Instruction PELLET Service Manual.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 547