STEVE THE SCAMMER

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ct wood man

Nov 27, 2008
CT
Hello guys...Unfortunately I wasnt one of the people that got scammed by Steve...He is in a lot more trouble than just the Pellet Business,,,He is also a State of Connecticut employee that was delivering the pellets while he was collecting workers compensation,,So anyone that had him deliver pellets, should come forward and address this issue...It was a real dirt bag move on his part, and he knew all about the shortage while he was taking orders

Until you provide some evidence of your statements you're as bad as he is.

ct wood man said:
Hello guys...Unfortunately I wasnt one of the people that got scammed by Steve...He is in a lot more trouble than just the Pellet Business,,,He is also a State of Connecticut employee that was delivering the pellets while he was collecting workers compensation,,So anyone that had him deliver pellets, should come forward and address this issue...It was a real dirt bag move on his part, and he knew all about the shortage while he was taking orders

Unfortunately you were not scammed?! What does that mean?

Got proof to back up your statements?

Geez... working while getting workmans comp... what will they think of next???

hahaha

BTW... who's Steve?

krooser said:
Geez... working while getting workmans comp... what will they think of next???

hahaha

BTW... who's Steve?
What's the whole story on Steve the scammer? I missed the posts on this one.

ct wood man said:

As a disinterested third party, I must say with your grand total of three posts here, it looks to me like you have an agenda.

If you have evidence to back up your accusation, perhaps you should take it up with the State of Connecticut.

Otherwise, you are just a troll IMHO.

"So anyone that had him deliver pellets, should come forward and address this issue..."

First...address what issue? If Steve, whoever that is, did something that the St. of Ct, or anyone else doesn't like, they can take it up with Steve. There's no "issue" to be addressed by anyone who bought pellets or had pellets delivered. If someone sold something they can't deliver, then that's between them and whoever the sold the goods to.

Second...yeah...based on what you've shown so far?...smells like a troll to me.

I could be wrong ;)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.