Stihl 26 RSC 74 free

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD

Minister of Fire
Jun 15, 2008
South Jersey
I have a never used 18" 74 .325" .063 rapid super chain in the box for anyone who wants it and will use it, not sell it. It is left over from when I had my MS 270. The guy who bought it had me down as low as I was going to go on the sale price or I would have given it to him. He wouldn't even give me $15 for it so I just kept it.

Anyway, the first member who has at least 50 posts (or at least be an active member) and wants to come get it or pay shipping can have it.

Reactions: mikefrommaine
Wish I had a saw that would use the chain! You are a good man - hope someone can use this and take you up on your offer - very kind!

Cheers!

Reactions: ScotO
If I get a 029 Super that is posted on CL today I can use it. I want to set that saw up for my nephew (will not be sold).

I'd be interested if Stihlhead's deal doesn't work out.

You're a good man, Joey. And both Stihlhead and Ailanthus are deserving dudes.......
I love posts like this one. There is hope for mankind yet.......

The 029 deal fell through. Someone else got it and is already flipping it on CL for $100 more w/o the case.

So I withdraw my interest, as I run 3/8 B&C on my 026s.

You're a good man, Joey. And both Stihlhead and Ailanthus are deserving dudes.......
I love posts like this one. There is hope for mankind yet.......

==c Thanks Scotty and NH for the compliment but seeing it took 2 1/2 days to give it away I can only imagine how long it would have taken to sell it, and then there is the dealing with ebay and CL people. I just thought it would be easier to give it to a member here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.