Q&A Stove pipe blower

QandA Posted By QandA, May 23, 2002 at 2:20 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    Re: stove pipe blower I'm trying to get some source a stove pipe heat blower for my wood stove. This unit would fit in the 6" stove pipe above my stove and consists of a metal sealed box with a number of pipes installed. As the hot flue gasses rise, they heat the pipes and a fan then blows the heat out into the room from the rear of this unit. Could you please give me some info on this unit as to where I could source this and pricing?


    Many current woodstove models do not lose enough heat up the chimney for these to be effective. You can find some models at:


    Link: www.vogelzang.com - web site
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page