Super deal on chainsaw cylinder heads 05/08 only

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DougA

Minister of Fire
Dec 13, 2012
S. ON
Got an email from HL Supply that they have a sale on cylinder head kits today only. Various makes but super good prices if you need one.
http://www.hlsproparts.com/dealoftheday.asp scroll down

I've bought from them and the service was good. Check what you are buying as they sell both the high end and low end (Chinese) stuff

Reactions: dougand3
There is a rebuild kit for my 372 for $19... I don't need it but may pull the trigger if someone can vouch for the quality?

As I posted, the cheap stuff is Chinese. Some are happy with it, some not. Check ebay and this price is probably much cheaper for the same quality. I got the best quality for mine and was happy. Generally, the lower end Chinese is rougher castings and the higher end Chinese is good but not as good as original.

I would call and ask their opinion.

Reactions: claydogg84
Status
Not open for further replies.