System design

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Beniot

Oct 3, 2015
Eastern CT
I've been tuning in for over a year now trying to learn as much as I can about gasification boilers using storage. I'm planning to add a wood boiler in addition to my existing oil fired hot water system but I feel the more I learn the less I know. I lean toward the Froling or Vedolux lambda units for their efficiency and ease of use since I would like my wife to be able to operate the unit if I'm away. My buddy/neighbor is a commercial plumber and has offered to assist me with the install so I feel I really need to find a person/company who is experienced with this type of system and can provide design services. Can anyone offer ideas or recommendations?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.