Tapatalk Issue

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I don’t use tapatalk. I have several issues using safari since the new format came along. It never notifies me that I have alerts unless I click on the icon, often I have to reload the page and then hit the icon before it shows alerts.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Tapatalk support ended the first of the year. It was a hassle and while investigating another issue the tech found a serious security issue with TT.

zrock

Minister of Fire
Dec 2, 2017
bc
Would have been nice to know... what was the security issue that was found for this forum that no one else has found?

webfish

Hearth.com LLC
Staff member
Oct 18, 2013
Minnesota

zrock

Minister of Fire
Dec 2, 2017
bc
Well that is to bad... as a other user stated on another post we like the convenience of having all our forums in one place.. I tried the web based version and will not use it again.. The adds take it over... i dont know how many times i clicked on the wrong thing because another add loaded.. Don't want to create a whole batch of bookmarks for all my forums... guess i will just visit with the computer...
FYI just like everyone else that purchased tapatalk years ago. we are quite pissed that our paid version changed and that they wanted us to pay again not honoring anyone's previous purchase.. But we still use it for convenience