Tarm Solo Tappings - got pictures?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEd

Feeling the Heat
May 9, 2008
Rural New England
Anyone have some nice closeup pictures of how they plumbed the various tappings on their Tarm Solo? I am particularly interested in a nice picture of the top of the unit with the cover off. I am having a hard time figuring out which wells all the various probes go into - the manual is a bit unclear, and as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I'd also be interested in any other pics of tarm solo close boiler plumbing options off the back.

Thanks.

Thanks for the pictures...they helped. A bit tough to see but enough to figure it out - that phase is all done now for me and now I am onto the real plumbing...getting close to making heat...

I got confused at first and then realized those pipes in your picture were for a DHW coil (I assume), which I don't have on mine...once I figured that out it made more sense.

Appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.