Technical repair manuals

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Does anyone know where I could get a technicians repair manual (not the owners or service manual) for an Enviro pellet stove?
Thanks for the Manuals, but I guess I should have been more specific.
I already have the Enviro manual, but it's too old, like the one that is posted here, it's from 2010
I'm hoping to find a newer tech manual that includes the Enviro P3

There are two problems I'm dealing with, first I want to know how to get rid of the service prompt (S1), and second I'm having issues with a fuse blowing for the combustion blower.

None newer that i know of just supplements added as they come out dealer only. I will see if I can find out. What stove do you have?

Have never seen an S1 code so no help there
have you had the combustion motor out and Cleaned
If the windings overheat it will blow the fuse
Dam Dust Bunnys.

S1 is a service timer, it comes on when a stove has run a pre determined Amount of hours. Unplugging the stove for a few min should reset the board. Ist the motor body hot to the touch when its running, or does it blow the fuse when it’s powered on?
The only tech manual is the one i posted and no addendums have been added. Each stove manual has the detailed info for that stove. Your stove manual was updated in 2018 and covers that year and newer. The tech manual doesn’t cover your control board but troubleshooting should be the same for all stoves.

Last edited:
Reactions: johneh
S1 is a service timer, it comes on when a stove has run a pre determined Amount of hours. Unplugging the stove for a few min should reset the board. Ist the motor body hot to the touch when its running, or does it blow the fuse when it’s powered on?
The only tech manual is the one i posted and no addendums have been added. Each stove manual has the detailed info for that stove. Your stove manual was updated in 2018 and covers that year and newer. The tech manual doesn’t cover your control board but troubleshooting should be the same for all stoves.
Thanks, unplugging the stove did the trick :)
The fuse has blown twice when the stove was on for a couple hours, so the blower would naturally be very hot.
I keep the stove very clean, there is no dust anywhere.
It uses a 2 Amp so I am going to try upgrading to a 2.5

Reactions: Ssyko
I would be carefull going higher amperage if its blowing on 2 a it will definitely blow on 2.5. Them boards wont take to many blown fuses before something on the board cooks. All it takes is a millisecond and the board releases the magic smoke.

If my memory services me the blower motor wire is blue and runs from the board to the blower
try running the wire for wear points and pinch points. maybe a wear point grounding the wire
now and again

Reactions: Ssyko