Termites?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I’ve got a big old jug of Termidor myself. Not for termites but for carpenter ants plus the other thousand things it kills. Every spring and fall.

I’ve got a big old jug of Termidor myself. Not for termites but for carpenter ants plus the other thousand things it kills. Every spring and fall.

Agreed, we do not have a termite promlem, but carpenter ants are a different story. Either Termidor of Bifen IT will work fine with long residuals.

Reactions: Highbeam
Thanks for checking in. It will be in about a week form now.
Hubby told me years ago and maybe still being practiced that when a home is built or was built SOME , the bldg crews would bury wooden lumber scraps. Too lazy and cheap to have hauled away
thanks all

Hubby told me years ago and maybe still being practiced that when a home is built or was built SOME , the bldg crews would bury wooden lumber scraps. Too lazy and cheap to have hauled away
thanks all
I wouldn’t doubt it one bit. If I had a nickel for every time I heard, “you can’t see it from my house”.