Thank you all

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mariacw

Apr 17, 2007
Maryland, Central MD
I just wanted to thank everyone in here for all the advise and tips. When customers ask about stoves I dont sell or have general questions I don't have the answers to I send the here. I say this is where all the fireplace geeks including myself hang out. I say geeks in the most endearing way possible. Merry Christmas!

I do the same with my customers. I also just use the search option when I have a question a customer needs answers on. Its amazing how after 2 years in this industry how LITTLE I know when compared to the fine folks here.

Proud to be a woodstove/hearth.com geek! :)

We're all wood fiends here. Happy Holidays Mo and all.

firefighterjake said:
Proud to be a woodstove/hearth.com geek! :)

Me too! And glad to have you as one!

not sure sure about geeks. I'd be OK w/ nerds, but geeks, not so very much :p

pen

A rose by any other name is still a rose....

Backwoods Savage said:
A rose by any other name is still a rose....

A rose by any other name burns the same. :)

I'll take the geek moniker over dork, dweeb, or nerd any day ...
Nerd_Dork_Geek_Venn_Diagram.jpg

(Called "computer nerd/geek" for .. umm ... over 30 years now)

Creature said:
I'll take the geek moniker over dork, dweeb, or nerd any day ...
Nerd_Dork_Geek_Venn_Diagram.jpg

(Called "computer nerd/geek" for .. umm ... over 30 years now)

Wow, that's fun, and surprisingly informative! Yeah, I call myself a geek, in so many areas--computers, media, stoves, bicycles, renovation, etc, etc.

still right, definitely a nerd :)

pen

I am so "ultra-geek"! I had no idea. This is worse than when I found out that I was a libertarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.