THANKS!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

76ER

Nov 30, 2007
Southern Ontario
I came on this forum about a month ago with some questions regarding my wood stove in the basement. PE Vista..anyways..it has been moved to my kitchen thanks to the forum masses and the excellent info I received...I have been told Southern Ontario doesn't get winter....maybe!...but its summer in my 800 sq ft bungalow...thinking of putting up a volleyball net...thanks to you all...you know who you are..

Ian

Way to go 76er. How is the house heating now with the stove upstairs?

Thanks!!...kitchen is about 80...dining room, adjacent room and family room 70 and front bedroom is in the 60's...just perfect....the stove as I stated is in the kitchen which is at the back of the house...and the heat flows through to the front just perfect....very happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.