That time of year again Labonvilles 20 to 50% off

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
I have no connection to them but if you want heavy duty gear and safety gear like chaps, now is the time to buy it. I couldnt resist the temptation and picked up some of their insulated Cordura logging pants and pair of button on suspenders to fit.

They are basically indestructible and made locally..

Last edited:
No thats not the link. Just search for the name. They do have a catalog but more of a regional retail operation.

Many folks have avoided major injuries as they are the inventor of the kevlar chainsaw chap and still manufacture them in the US.

No thats not the link. Just search for the name. They do have a catalog but more of a regional retail operation.

Many folks have avoided major injuries as they are the inventor of the kevlar chainsaw chap and still manufacture them in the US.
I did search for the name. Perhaps you should provide a link.

Reactions: Lone_Gun
Sale is over