The best fire wood in the world.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Figures its from Canada ( CBC )
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Sponsored
by you friendly Federal Government
No wonder our fire wood costs so much
And here am I sitting on a Gold mind
or is that fools gold ?

What a jackass! All you have too do is season it properly and then throw it in your stove.;lol BTW I do scrub every split of wood before it goes into the Jotul.

Umm... it’s a joke. Spoof. Made the rounds last year.

It’s a brilliant video, IMO. Whoever made it must have spent some time on this forum. I just about laugh out loud each time I see him trimming wood fibers with the little nail clipper scissors. Very smartly done.

Reactions: WiscWoody
Umm... it’s a joke. Spoof. Made the rounds last year.

It’s a brilliant video, IMO. Whoever made it must have spent some time on this forum. I just about laugh out loud each time I see him trimming wood fibers with the little nail clipper scissors. Very smartly done.
This is the first year I’ve seen it but I wasn’t on Hearth much last year. And yes, seeing him trimming the wood fibers is hilarious.

What was the price of that piece of wood ?

1200 bucks for a fine handcrafted split... shut up and take my money ;lol

I don't care how many times this shows up on the forums, it makes me laugh so hard every time! Thank you for posting this!

That is hilarious. Very funny.