the future is now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cool. But the 800V traction battery will make it incompatible with every existing quickcharger on the planet, that run 500V max.

Looks cool. But the 800V traction battery will make it incompatible with every existing quickcharger on the planet, that run 500V max.
beyond most people's knowledge. me included. WSJ radio reported, the other Porsche VW, are planning major push into electric autos.

Audi is talking about an electric SUV prototype with 300 mile range. Chevy is hinting at a small SUV based on the Volt. Tesla will also have a competing model. I think there will be lots of interesting options coming up in the next few years. The ultimate millionaire's muscle car is not in my future, but very usable vehicles like the Volt are practical and available right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.