The Pellet Mill A good thing.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Minister of Fire
Nov 21, 2005
Casper Wyoming
I was quasi critical of the new room being added, but it has filled up nicely and is probably helping people find their answers more readily. I also see more questions now and am able to try to help...... if you want to call it help. :)

It's turned me into a total meglomaniac, I know that.

It's nice to see the forum filling up with threads.

Ya he did not even email to tell me Im it (MOD)
I just noticed the New buttons when I accidentally edited someones post instead of Quote them.
LOL

I like the Pellet Room because I Mostly reply back to the more Technical pellet questions.
there are Lots of guys in the WOOD room that can answer No brainier wood stove questions. LOL

I have 19 seasons of experience of working on and selling MOST brands of pellet stoves
I have personally installed over 500 pellet stoves. and have done yearly service and repair on 1000's of pellet stoves
and have been factory trained by most of the big Manufactures.
I worked a year as a Welder/Fabricator/hammer mill operator and General All around guy in a pellet mill. I even bags a few hundred tons when the bagger guy did not show up for work one day.

When it gets busy it is hard for me to be here all the time but I do try to stop by first think in the morning and and night

I will do my best to keep the order around this clean burning House.

Yes, congrats guys!

I can already smell the smoke coming off their furiously typing fingers from here! ;-)

Peggy

congrats to both of you from me too!

I am still a newbie and I have learned quite bit about pellet stoves
from both of you already! thanks

So, a couple of more guys to keep their eyes on us :cheese:

We'll have to keep it down now!

Congrats!

I think it is funny that people get kudos for being appointed to thankless jobs that they do for free! But I guess it takes something to make them do it.......

I really appreciate it, I'll tell you that!

BTW, our moderators are not really charged with being "active", but mostly to remove spammers, posts that are completely off-topic or similar, and to put the right stuff into the right rooms, etc. - As far as them answering posts themselves, they do that as the same "civilians" that all of us are (in that regard).

It looks like the Pellet Mill and Corn Crib is an instant success to me. This is a busy place.

Why are we being Congratulated on our Court mandated Community service sentences?

hearthtools said:
Why are we being Congratulated on our Court mandated Community service sentences?

Cause the rest of us don't even rate day parole! ;-P

Because it lightens the load on Goose and I! Thanks Rod and Shane! This is a popular place already.

Status
Not open for further replies.