The Quadra-Fires are coming!!!!!!!! The Quadra-Fires are coming!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
I just found out that Brookfield Stoves has been approved to be a Quadra-Fire Dealer.

Yahoo

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
I just found out that Brookfield Stoves has been approved to be a Quadra-Fire Dealer.

Yahoo

Eric

Congrats Eric. When are you going to open a store in NY near me so I have a good, reliable, honest dealer to go to???? I'm dying here.....

macman said:
kinsman stoves said:

Yahoo

Eric

Congrats Eric. When are you going to open a store in NY near me so I have a good, reliable, honest dealer to go to???? I'm dying here.....

I would love to branch east but I like it here. Plus your prices are to high. I am sure Obama will but an end to all the high prices. I will wait and see.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
....... I am sure Obama will but an end to all the high prices. I will wait and see.

Eric

Don't hold your breath, Eric. Mr. "I want the world to be Green (or at least it sounds good when I say that)" Obama wouldn't know a wood pellet if a ton fell on his head (we can only hope).......idiot.

BTW Eric, how'd the open house go? Have a couple of B-Lights for me?? Sorry I couldn't make it...we were racing up in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.