Thermometer options

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yea that's what I want something that sticks on the stove pipe easy and not separate just there..lol Yea Nortcan has a Morso and he loves the stove and heats up a very large area. I was going to get one too but changed my mind because it was just not what I had in mind in the way of heating up coffee and soups in a emergency other than that and the dimensions for me where not square enough--lol I would have that stove too..It's a beautiful little stove...clancey.
Always nice to read you Clancey, about heating up a coffee and soups, don't worry about that, just come on up here in Québec and you will be very well welcomed, just advice us in advance ( just a few months is OK) so we can find out coffee and soups... LOL

I like the auber unit because I can run the readout to a remote location. This house it is in the living room above the stove. The old house it was on the desk in the office.
This is how my office is setup now. I love the remote wireless version of the Auber.

Reactions: bholler
That's a wonderful idea Nortcan and family and one never knows when I will appear--lol....I like the idea of the convenience of that digital auber because if your away or out of the area that could be a house saver--if I got the information right. But with my very little stove burning I am going to be right there...lol I like it on that stove pipe and easy to read right there...Hey nortcan if you and your family come here I will light the wood stove even if it is summer time---lol Thanks...clancey

Reactions: nortcan