Through End of 2015...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see your saving all that money by burning pellet's over oil...good job!!
So, I'll jump in... Someone has to defend actual pellet stove users...

Some of us LIKE having pellet stoves. Rather than go on about how terrible they are compared to the glorious wonders of fossil fuel appliances, many on this forum actually enjoy using these wonderful little devices to heat, or help heat, our homes. We ENJOY them. Hard concept for some to understand, but it happens.

Reactions: bogieb and h2ochild
So, I'll jump in... Someone has to defend actual pellet stove users...

Some of us LIKE having pellet stoves. Rather than go on about how terrible they are compared to the glorious wonders of fossil fuel appliances, many on this forum actually enjoy using these wonderful little devices to heat, or help heat, our homes. We ENJOY them. Hard concept for some to understand, but it happens.
Ya really nice heat from ours last night ! Just not a constant this year is all.

Reactions: bogieb and h2ochild
Well through end of 2015 now I can proudly say that I am the home owner. I was fedup of few old home appliances so decided to replace them in my new home.I have replaced my old air conditioner with remote Airdex hvac air conditioner and its working totally fine.Now will think on pellet stove.
http://www.airdexinc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.