Tinkering with a Harman Pellet Pro II....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Try this guy - http://www.pelletblowers.com/bbandp/. He repaired the boards from my old Harman Invincible last fall, for a very reasonable price. It's been working great ever since. I think the Invincible and the Pellet Pro have the same boards.

Here they are.

Attachments

• Board2-8.jpg
    Board2-8.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Board1-8.jpg
    Board1-8.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 274
Joe you just gave me an idea when you said enhancement board. Can I plug in directly to the main board? I know it will fit. When you say enhancement I start thinking they added it in later models.

Joe you just gave me an idea when you said enhancement board. Can I plug in directly to the main board? I know it will fit. When you say enhancement I start thinking they added it in later models.

You can but its way more efficiant with the enhancement board.. I'm just getting my boards back from a guy that went thru both of them.. If your's arent right or if your not sure about them I would send them out and have the redone, Your not going to find boards for it, I've been looking for extra ones just to have spares and I haven't found any as of yet..

I have a pellet pro 2. I love it, but, mother and daughter board fried. Searched and found Assembled Products, Inc. they're in Rogersville, Alabama. Sent them the boards. 1 week later pellet stove is running like new. For less than a ton of pellets. I hope this helps somebody. Do a bing or google search you'll find them.

Brunners will repair these these boards for a very reasonable price. I got the board on my '93 Invincible repaired by them last year. I'm pretty sure it's the same one used in the Pellet Pro II.