Today's wood find.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ThunderMedic

Oct 19, 2015
Lusby MD
Been eyeing a downed tree in the side yard of a house in town behind the hospital for a while now. It fell last fall during a wind storm and been laying there ever since. Stopped and asked them to cut it up. They actually offered to pay ME to get rid of it. Apparently nobody would come cut it up. It's maple, just not sure what variety. And it had two bonus trees with it, yellow locust! cbb7ef2ee231e4058a7c08d87bd11f61.jpg0ddbd31561deb027a4be22c11c3916e9.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Been eyeing a downed tree in the side yard of a house in town behind the hospital for a while now. It fell last fall during a wind storm and been laying there ever since. Stopped and asked them to cut it up. They actually offered to pay ME to get rid of it. Apparently nobody would come cut it up. It's maple, just not sure what variety. And it had two bonus trees with it, yellow locust!View attachment 199862View attachment 199863

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Love that chain move!