Took one for the team CSL Pellet Stove Cleaner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmsm

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2011
South of Boston MA
I had to try it! I put the 6 cups in my Whitfield yesterday. The flame "appears" a little more active but that is about it. Nothing else different in my opinion, just a real expensive 3.5 pounds of "pellets".

Attachments

• IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 260
Could you try a slap-chop next or maybe the no-no hair removal device and let us know how that goes?

I had to try it! I put the 6 cups in my Whitfield yesterday.....
Yup, that company is counting on a lot of people like you.

Now the slap chop.....now that there is one FINE piece of engineeeeering......gotta git me one of dem!

How about the clap on, clap off, pellet stove controller, did you get one of those to try as well?

How about the clap on, clap off, pellet stove controller, did you get one of those to try as well?
YES! and I got a free set of knives. All I had to do was pay the $50.00 seperate shipping and handling

Did it magically clean the window ?

Thanks for being a team player :)

I also wonder how that flex seal would work lots of folks seem to be having vent sealing issues.

fmsm...You've got to have a big brass set just to post that you tried this- so thanks for sharing. Go easy on him here guys, I'm wondering who else here has tried this and just didn't want to fess up?...Any one?

I have a set of Ginsu knives that are great for cutting open pellet bags.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
How do these things so great when you see them on TV or at the trade show...Then My dumb ass buys it, gets it home and never works worth a crap! Anyone want to buy a slightly used set of Banjo Minnows??>>

Reactions: mralias and The Ds
Did it magically clean the window ?

Thanks for being a team player :)
The window is the same as before, totally worthless! Think the stop leak tape can work on my seams?;lol

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Say what you want, the Shamwow is the BEST..... At mopping water out of the bilge of my boat! Seriously, it sucks for most anything else but it works for that....

This is my daughter selling the "Tomato Slicer 3000". Who here would buy this product before the Pellet Stove Cleaner? :) :)

We need someone to try "Mighty Putty" on a cracked burn pot or broken fire "brick".....Don?????

ok maybe I am nuts but where do you guys come up with these things.... i have seen the shamwow comercial but the remote is faster than the commercials and I have over 3k dvds with no commercials, lol

Reactions: The Ds
ok maybe I am nuts but where do you guys come up with these things.... i have seen the shamwow comercial but the remote is faster than the commercials and I have over 3k dvds with no commercials, lol

We are weird, that should explain everything. If it doesn't exist we can make it up.

I have an urge to install a screen door on the bottom of my boat then seal it with " spray n seal" think it will work? It did in the commercial so it must be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.