Trailblazer 1700 manual sought for hearth design question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

painful100

Nov 13, 2017
Santa Cruz, Ca
I have a trailblazer 1700 stove from the 1996. Redesigning the room and hearth. I’m unable to locate a manual for this stove so if anyone has one please let me know. Can I design a heart that is level/flush with ground? I prefer this if possible. How big would it need to be?

thanks

I see @Fake coal burner had one in 2009...
Not sure how to call that user as he or she has spaces in the username.

I have a trailblazer 1700 stove from the 1996. Redesigning the room and hearth. I’m unable to locate a manual for this stove so if anyone has one please let me know. Can I design a heart that is level/flush with ground? I prefer this if possible. How big would it need to be?

thanks
All the spec. for that stove are on this plate from back of stove. You might have to inlarge it to read it.
The manual is just paper printed out. Saying thank you for buying this stove and good a choise you made.

Trailblazer 1700 manual sought for hearth design question