Tripplite APS 750 and Harman P68

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weerwolv

Hi everyone,

Anyone use the Tripplite APS750 as the Inverter/Charger for your Pellet Stove. It is a Modulated Wave but I've looked up the Stove Sentry that works with the Harman specifically and that seems to be a Modulated Wave as well.

Am I missing something why that unit work wok and the APS750 wouldn't?

I can get a good deal on the APS750 and build out a nice system. Is the Harman P68 more modulated sine wave friendly? My stove is ready to go and I just need a reliable system in case power goes out while I'm sleeping overnight. I have a diesel generator I can start for longer power outages but just want to build a system for the short blurps or when we are sleeping.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Thanks for the article. I might pull the trigger on the tripp lite and give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.