Turn key Eko 60 for sale.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

taxidermist

Minister of Fire
Mar 11, 2008
Fowlerville MI
Eko 60 (running as a 40 1 fan) comes with
Taco 018 main pump
2 taco 009 pumps
1 water to air heat ex
1 plate heat ex
1 flow switch for on demand Dom hot water
2 500 gal propane tanks for water storage with all black pipe plumbing
2 large x troll pressure tanks
Taco vortex air eliminator
20' insulated chimney pipe
1 barometric dampener
Smoke Hood system

So basically everything except the underground pipe(for the right price I might dig that up)
I will educate you about the system and help dismantle and load on your truck and trailer.
$7000.00 OBO
Michigan
517-881-3954
Rob Porter

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale! I did the same thing two years ago with my system. Found a great buyer (from this site). It worked out quite well.

Eko 60 (running as a 40 1 fan) comes with
Taco 018 main pump
2 taco 009 pumps
1 water to air heat ex
1 plate heat ex
1 flow switch for on demand Dom hot water
2 500 gal propane tanks for water storage with all black pipe plumbing
2 large x troll pressure tanks
Taco vortex air eliminator
20' insulated chimney pipe
1 barometric dampener
Smoke Hood system

So basically everything except the underground pipe(for the right price I might dig that up)
I will educate you about the system and help dismantle and load on your truck and trailer.
$7000.00 OBO
Michigan
517-881-3954
Rob Porter

Why are getting rid of it? Sick of cutting wood Rob?

Why are getting rid of it? Sick of cutting wood Rob?
With the kids growing and a aging parent I just don't have the time to cut wood anymore.

Understand. That's why I added a pellet boiler to my system. Kept the BioMass to burn sticks when I feel like it and automatically burn pellets when lazy. I will say I enjoy the wood burning process much more now that I can run the BioMass when I feel like it.

Best wishes and thanks for the help way back when the wood and I were both green!

What are you switching to? I think I would still be way ahead even if I had to buy all my wood. No access to NG here though.
Just going back to propane. It has nothing to do with cost. It's all about the time I have available to me right now.
Understand. That's why I added a pellet boiler to my system. Kept the BioMass to burn sticks when I feel like it and automatically burn pellets when lazy. I will say I enjoy the wood burning process much more now that I can run the BioMass when I feel like it.

Best wishes and thanks for the help way back when the wood and I were both green!

Thanks man. I really enjoyed using the system and figuring it out along the way.