update on my la crete pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lock&load

Jan 19, 2006
east windsor ct
not so good ,started with a clean as new stove ,last year they burned very well , so far 6 bags thru and i have ash like crazy ,already have a full ash bin ,NOT happy

Not me,4 bags and very little ash and burning fine, i'm impressed with them.My stove p43 is brand new.

We are almost through three bags and I think there is a lot of ash. Don't have anything but Chows to compare it to as of yet since we are new to pellet stoves this year, but they have more ash than the Chows did.

I'm through about a 1/4 ton... Lots of heat. I burnt Lacwood last year and they seem to produce roughly the same, maybe a little less, ash. Not sure what you guys were burning before to produce so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.