Q&A Upland Stoves 107

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Good Morning, I currently own an Upland Woodstove Model #107GD. The owner's manual only had an address for a company called Upland Distributors Inc. I am looking for some replacement parts for my stove. Do you know about Upland stoves?

Answer:

Upland Stove Company was originally in Greene, NY. They went bust in 1984 and one of the stores that I previously owned bought the rights and patterns. We then made them in Medford, NJ for three years, after which time we sold the company to a RI firm (Nu-Tec). They are not making the same models anymore...

Parts may be available from a company called nu-tec. You can also check our Parts Place links at the web site below.

Link: https://www.hearth.com/partsplace.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.