US Stove 6500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Fahrenheit Furnace. Its not in its Final resting place. (the basement) I bought it a couple months back because we have another baby on the way, and our rooms vary in temp. Our freestanding Quadrafire heats our entire 2,180 sq ft house to 75 on Low (On days above 5-10 degrees), but the bedroom's are a little colder. The new Baby's room being the coldest. Almost a 9 degree temp difference.

As far as the Endurance, I have ran it in my garage a bunch of times, testing what it likes, how long between auto cleans, etc. So far I am VERY happy with it. My garage has some insulation, but not the greatest. My views on it only being 50,000 BTU's, cannot be correct. Burns up the fuel on level 5, but will heat almost 900 sq ft of badly insulated garage on Level 1. Got mine on the cheap from Craiglist. Came with Everything. Lots of flue pipe, lots of Duct-work and Back draft dampers. Overall think it is a Great unit. There is another member on this Forum named ChrisWNY. He has been happy with his also. Until I get mine in the basement and ducted in, I will Not say it is a Phenomenal unit. But the outlook does look GOOD. I'm glad you finally got your unit up and running. Hope yours is not like the member's unit who posted above you. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.