USSC and Wiseway pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Girl

Nov 12, 2011
NW Ontario
Was just on the USSC pellet stove page and was surprised to see the Wiseway listed there. Did they buy Wiseway or just marketing it?

They bought Wiseway in either September or October. USSC are only selling the 1949 which has the 3" hole for venting but you can easily go up to 4" if you like. I don't know if USSC has started shipping any product but they cleaned Gary out of everything he had. If you want, you can go to the Wiseway Google Group and read more about it.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wisestove

Happy with the stove I have but was surprised when I saw the Wiseway listed on their site...

My wife and I love our Wiseway GW1949. It's going down to the single digits tonight so we've been burning Okanagan Douglas Fit in preparation for the arctic cold front blowing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.