Vermont Castings Radiance 2600 LP Conversion

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

macbeck22

Jan 6, 2024
USA
Hello everyone!

I have a Radiance 2600 that's currently configured for NG, but I need to convert to LP. I realize this is has been a regular theme on the forums, but was curious if anyone might have the LP conversion kit, parts, or any recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

Contact your local VC dealer. He may have a spare conversion kit in inventory. All VC gas stoves come with the designated conversion kit & many times, that kit excessed.

Thanks, Bob.

That’s actually where I started, but they reported that nothing is available, unfortunately.

Ok. Your location, “USA,” really doesn’t help much. If you could change it to a more definitive location, maybe someone from your area could help you. That being said, if you call Vic at Best Fire Hearth & Patio in Troy, NY, he can help you. (518) 687-2387.
Good luck.