Vicenza 5.2 pellet stove reviews

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

andy58

May 25, 2019
Canada
Thinking of buying a vicenza pellet stove anyone know if they are a good stove
Can't seem to find any reviews online
Any help would be appreciated

Nice looking stove. I know Ravalli has stoves that you can duct into separate rooms but when you think about it the stove is going to be going to do so many be to you and if you spread those between rooms are you going to be running all out all the time

I checked out the videos on the verse enza. I think you really ought to check out the Ravalli if you want to separate room ducting. I didn't like the descenza because he got a used tools to get in the ashes underneath the ash bought the vacuum out. Looks like it could be a real pain in the butt but maybe only happens once every couple months. What I like about the Ravalli is there's a fire X backing so the burn area always looks very nice and Firex when it's burning correctly is always clean and white. I know everybody has their preferences and the only thing I don't like about was that a lie is difficult to get parts if your do-it-yourself ER.