Warm Morning spaceheater/fireplace/stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaO3

Apr 12, 2007
Hi all

We just picked up an older model Warm Morning stove / but it sort of resembles a space heater. Looking for some one who may have parts. Specificily a conversion from NG to LP.

Not sure how old the stove is, I'm told the model number is VR50-nn6. Its brown and has those ceramic bricks with holes in them instead of logs.

We purchased this stove for our cottage which has no option of Natural Gas - Propane is our only option.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I have just been informed that this model Warm Morning was manufactured by Hunter!

You are SOL. Hunter does not make fireplaces anymore and do not support them at all. I think that division of Hunter basically went out of business.

Hmm... or did they get bought out of Superior / Lennox / whoever... I can't remember now.

Well, Thanks I guess! :LOL: Not that I wanted to hear that particular piece of information. I do however appreciate that you took the time to respond to my post.

Thank you very much !

Mike Wilson said:
They are for sale fairly often on E-Bay.

-- Mike

Are they different stoves or is it the same stove getting passed from one Ebayer to another as each tries to cut their losses after finding out they bought a peice of chit that can't be installed in most places because of code restrictions :question: (Sort of like fruitcakes at Xmas time?)

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.