warmland pellet stove ps45 classic wont feed pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

molsonfan

Nov 15, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Has anyone had an issue where the pellets wont feed from hopper ? ive gone through cleaning and inspecting as much as can . the only way to run the stove is to hand feed so the ignitor and mixer auger are the only things that seem to be working . i cant adjust the settings from 1 and as i said already itdoes not feed anyway . any advice would be great thank you

Has anyone had an issue where the pellets wont feed from hopper ? ive gone through cleaning and inspecting as much as can . the only way to run the stove is to hand feed so the ignitor and mixer auger are the only things that seem to be working . i cant adjust the settings from 1 and as i said already itdoes not feed anyway . any advice would be great thank you

your manual http://www.pacificenergy.net/files/8813/7408/8876/ps45_classic.pdf

The stove has a Vacuum Switch, located on the right rear hopper leg. If the pressure drops in the firebox due to a leak, a blocked flue, open front door or unsealed ash drawer, the vacuum switch will sense this and open the circuit to the Auger Motor. The stove will then go into a shutdown mode

make sure your hopper door is shut and your vacuum port is clean. there is a hose connected to the back of the stoves firebox follow that hosefrom the vac switch and look for the connection then locate it inside the firebox, make sure that hole is clear.

your manual http://www.pacificenergy.net/files/8813/7408/8876/ps45_classic.pdf

The stove has a Vacuum Switch, located on the right rear hopper leg. If the pressure drops in the firebox due to a leak, a blocked flue, open front door or unsealed ash drawer, the vacuum switch will sense this and open the circuit to the Auger Motor. The stove will then go into a shutdown mode

make sure your hopper door is shut and your vacuum port is clean. there is a hose connected to the back of the stoves firebox follow that hosefrom the vac switch and look for the connection then locate it inside the firebox, make sure that hole is clear.
thanks for your response ive checked the vacuum hose and it appears to be free of obstruction ive also crossed the two terminals to pass the vacumm sensor and the only thing that works is the ignitor im leaning more to the control board but still not sure where it is lighting up but that is as far as it goes

does the combustion fan come on?

can you put 120v to the auger motor to see if it works? If so i would have to agree you probably need a new control board