Warren I found the easiest way to split elm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know what you're thinking Elm. Does he have a full tank left or just half? Well to tell you the truth I lost count myself."

"But seeing as this is a 96 horse power John Deere front end loader, the most powerful log
splitter on earth, and will bust an Elm stump right in half you have to ask yourself "Do I feel lucky?"

"Well do ya punk?"

I think the elm would win!

If it has a hydrolic hammer on it...then maybe.

By the way...That doesn't look like elm.

This is a family web site ............. Elm is such a dirty word.

the whole post is a mock to the monster maul post. The round is red oak

one can also see part of my wood processing opperation I can and have split elm with my 16 ton electric splitter up to 18" rounds
Two of our posters have witnessed my electric splitter in action Hot Flame and Mike Thomas

The post was to be a joke good fun aimed at nobody I have no problems with monster mauls what ever floats your boat
lighten up which was the intent of my original post No Mas no problama here

Doh (With Homer inflection on) now I'll have to go read that one. Quite honestly I never even opened that thread. I didn't get the joke.

<sigh> O.k. now get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.