Website freeze

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Not here.

I’ve only noticed something of an update. It goes to the hearth Home Screen, and I have to go to forums home to get to where my bookmark would always take me. Just an extra step but it takes longer to navigate the forum.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
For the last 10 days or so, the website frequently freezes and cannot reload after I read a threat and refresh. Anyone else experienced this?
There have been some updates in the past week and a few bug fixes. Send a PM to @webfish if this persists.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
That was happening to me a few weeks ago, I just blamed it on bad service out here. Hasn’t acted up since.

I’ve only noticed something of an update. It goes to the hearth Home Screen, and I have to go to forums home to get to where my bookmark would always take me. Just an extra step but it takes longer to navigate the forum.
Something similar here . . . when I bonk on the Hearth.com logo in the upper left corner to go back to the forums it takes me to the articles page vs. how it was before when it would take me back to the forums.

Something similar here . . . when I bonk on the Hearth.com logo in the upper left corner to go back to the forums it takes me to the articles page vs. how it was before when it would take me back to the forums.
Yes that’s exactly what it does for me.